1. All Children’s Ministry staff will undergo temperature checks before entering their respective classrooms. All staff will be wearing a mask.
2. Our Facilities/Housekeeping Ministry will continue, as always, to clean and disinfect each classroom before use.
3. Our Children’s Ministry staff will wipe down all common/shared areas during the Worship Service times. After each service, housekeeping will utilize disinfectant solutions in each classroom, as well as mothers' nursing rooms, baby buggies and open Children’s Ministry spaces.
4. Social distancing protocols will be implemented as much as possible (chairs are prearranged; activities are adjusted for distancing). Check-in badges will be printed for you so there is no need to access the check-in screens. When you arrive at the classroom, our designated staff will help the student sanitize prior to entry into the room.
5. Hand sanitizer will be located at each doorway and inside the classrooms. When staff and children enter the room, they will be asked to wash their hands or use alcohol-based gel.
6. Every solid surface will be wiped down during the hour.
7. Individual bags of supplies for each child will be prepared to minimize sharing. Books have been removed from the classrooms at this time.
8. Furniture and toys have been condensed to assist with disinfecting. Classrooms will be set up to allow fun and distancing with equipment, toys and tables.
9. The Nursery will have gloves for all staff. As well, all staff will be wearing shoe coverings. Swings and bouncy seats will not be used at this time.
10.Our Pre-K large room experience will be divided and chairs will be set up to allow a safe and fun experience.
11.Indoor and outdoor playgrounds will remain closed.
12.Our Children’s Ministry staff will follow guidelines and procedures to ensure a clean, safe and fun experience for your child.